Monday, December 15, 2008

Chili Pepper Curtains

Spontaneous poetry evening at the Poetry Slam

very fresh! First impressions of the evening by word! We
guests pen, paper and 3 minutes have been:
And that's created here.
here with original spelling errors, original wrapping and original from the brains of the guests.

The pianist once
wuscheln by the hair, which a chair leg or other

sawing, vex guests and
Slammer, the
would be a fine pastime. and the second largest
nonsense that occurred to me this week
.

When the sun shines I need some cream
.
I want to eat cats.
Maybe I'll even
then also so cute.
oh yes, I do not got any cats
the shit always
unzivilsiert in my garden. How can they dare
. I hate their self-satisfied
Article Why Chinese
really only eat dogs?

write something!
as ABC
There's no sense
surrender! My Sitznach
-bar on the left wants me to "make sense"
write.
writing under!
write: "Next!"
More ...

Yawn
Again, reluctance
Walgewabber
How Hot
been where.

Give me 'nen pin, leaf, and a minute
I rock this thing spontaneously, I need not attempt
Simon on piano, this is pure inspiration.
The pen takes after me, I am the incarnation of spontaneous speech
speak, even rap,
and goes into the visual can I request to
tagging and painting.

How funny but alas all
are. Laughing, talking, holding a sheet of

before the mouth.
clatter and stumble on stuttering

own words.
how funny, oh how funny

are here, everyone.

It's too late and actually
I also know I do nichtwas
write here is because I
far too much sauce is verkiffte
habund.
blood siblings are also soups
it while the soup noodles
to the beat of the sounds.

M Wood
or
Slammerz oaks?
then it would indeed
Greek, but there is likely

but it
of wood from Russia and Finland
or so,
where the skewers
just grow.

spitting I need to spit in the corner

My throat is full
The doctor said I
who ill

aoo
uh, uh
AUAA
au-aa aaaa
-hu?
Hahu tehe!
uu-aa-hu!
ahhuhu?
oh!

0 comments:

Post a Comment