Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Do Any Adult Theaters In Dallas Have Glory Holes

skin type detection and care

Hello my friends!

As in my last video says, I was last Monday, the cosmetic-testing model for a girlfriend. There I learned a lot and would like to pass this knowledge on to you!

skin type identification:
normal / combination skin: T-zone, slightly oily and large pores, cheeks normal
Dry skin: uniformly fine pores and dry
Oily skin: large pores the most part, and oily, blemish prone (high sebum excretion)

sensitivity of the skin :
be identified by the response to mechanical stimuli with a spatula or similar DPress crosses on décolleté, cheeks and forehead. When the cross disappears quickly you're insensitive . The cross is longer look ye sensitive . Then you soltet principle to waive products with alcohol.

Cleaning:
normal / combination skin: Cleansing Milk (opens pores), toners (closes the pores)
Morning: Moisturizing Day Cream
Evening: Regenerating creaming with 20% fat
Dry skin: cleansing foam, face lotion (alcohol, which dries in addition off)
Morning: Day Cream with 10% fat
Evening: Regenerating creaming with 20% fat
Oily skin: Cleansing Gel (degreasing), tonic (with alcohol, the mat and has an antibacterial effect)
Morning: Firming day cream
Evening: Regenerating night cream, anti-bacterial, low fat


My skin type is normal / combination skin prone to sensitivity. Accordingly, I use the following products:






































I hope I have the one or from others to do something smarter:) Your

Laura

0 comments:

Post a Comment