Sunday, August 22, 2010

2003 Gmc Yukon Check Engine

Nail Design: Starry sky

Hey you good people! :) My sister has
me yesterday the nail polish Nail art twins Julia 2002 "Essence of paid and had to try it ih something you can do with this:)
I hope you like it!


Sun DOES:
first A base coat applied to the entire nail to prevent discolouration and Ngellack to make long-lasting.














second The entire nail with a dark blue nail polish paint (I use the "270 It Blue My Mind" by Catrice)















third A light blue nail polish (Essence Surfer Babe LE "04 the world's coolest") applied to the tip of a Makeupschwämmchens (eg, Ross) and then half of the nail so inclined dab













4th Apply to nail the "Nail art 02 twins Juliet" by Essence
















5th Basecoat (Rival de Loop "Farbverlängernder top coat) over the whole nail to give in order to pave the design and prevent chipping.















Done!

0 comments:

Post a Comment