Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Annabel Chong Mediafire

motorcycle

Well, what about the bike up. With the virus, I was quite late and although infected 2009th It happened like that after a race weekend at my son's friend in the Black Forest were and then he drove off with his HD Sportster. I was so stoked that I thought you were making driver's license and buy yourself a plane so. Said - done! In winter 2009 - 2010 I made the driver's license and did research in parallel on the internet for suitable bikes. After passing the exam and a fitting object of desire it was time. There was only one problem and that was the time I had not. The bike was found near Frankfurt, and was about to be sold. I had to do. So I asked my buddy TB to look at this bike and possibly buying the same handle. All this went on for a week and then I had them. To all my luck my mate also asked to have them bring me over personally. I was then the proud owner of a Harley Sportster, which I only knew from the internet.

As for the look, I've ordered parts from the States and they will be transformed this winter with Uhl-Customs in the Black Forest to my wishes. New images of them follow in the spring.

0 comments:

Post a Comment