Thursday, November 25, 2010

Burton Pro-model Shaun White



love Katharina,

first thank you for inviting me to your blog. How are you so far in the internship? I hope that you were well received and it pleases you. Unfortunately, I know - not at your internship company - unlike Mr Huettner. Can you imagine it to me even closer? (? How many people How many customers What is on offer?) As for me, of course, interested in helping out burning: What can you previously were allowed to take over already? Descriptive but sometimes short, what you did in the first days. Your (you and Ramesh) are the way my first student, an internship at a gym. How did you get that idea? I find it interesting in any case, once again to have a new industry here. I'm looking forward to your reply.
For tomorrow, I wish you all the best in any event and have fun.

Best regards, your teacher
R. Pasing

0 comments:

Post a Comment