Monday, December 13, 2010

How Bad Is Cancer In Bladder

The third week of internship to train

It's still really great there. I'm looking forward to the morning when I wake up the work
would prefer I not at all out of school makes gehen.Es just so much fun.
My duties in this week were running around on the surface and show the coach the
customers how to use the equipment properly. I was well again this week in a rehabilitation course here, there were about 15-20 people in the course and 15 people are always 2 coach it, we each had a mat and had to over revisions to make the coach has us how , especially for the back.
That was actually pretty easy and very entspannent.
I have asked also for a job and I was told I should just submit an application, which I then make wollte.Am last day I was then told that I'm sure the training course and must now start on 01.08.2011, because all are very impressed with me and find me very nice. Something I am naturally pleased total, we have already turned off the I in January and February to sign my training contract kann.Bis then I shall continue to work there
(weekends).

Greetings Katharina

0 comments:

Post a Comment