Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Southpark Stream Mobile

The second week of the internship

Hello Mrs. Pasing,

makes me still a lot of fun to work there.
It is a bit more läßtig (old Wulfen) from Dorsten to drive up to Bottrop, but worth it.
beginning the second week I get a device instruction, I get an explanation of what the bone is good and how to use them properly.
This week I'm even answer the phone, at first I had while still predict fear of doing something wrong or something wrong, but now it works really well already.
I have still questions, like what I do, but it works much better than in the first Woche.Ich could even have a box with price guide and make yourself with that has made me but not as much fun It was perhaps because I got after 10 minutes will not breathe.
But otherwise I do everything very much fun, I can think of really good practice this profession.



Best wishes Catherine Lippke

0 comments:

Post a Comment